1. “I may give everything I have to feed the poor. And I may even give my body as an offering to be burned. But I gain nothing by doing these things if I do not have love.” 1 Corinthians 13:3 ICB.
Motives! As a ministry as individuals, what are the motives behind our acts of kindness. Is it love or is it for accolades from others? Father teach us to love as we ought to in Jesus name we pray.
2. “And so now, I entrust you into God’s hands and the message of His grace, which is all that you need to become strong. All of God’s blessings are ...
1. "Then I will send rain on your land in its season, both autumn and spring rains, so that you may gather in your grain, new wine and olive oil". LORD cause your rain of blessing to pour abundantly in my life. Deuteronomy 11:14
2. "No one will be able to stand against you. The LORD your God, as he promised you, will put the terror and fear of you on the whole land, wherever you go". Every mountain of opposition against my life let them be destructed in the Name of Jesus. Deuteronomy 11: 25
3. “In that day I will restore David’s fallen shelter— I ...
I found myself thinking about why we worry, even though I know Jesus Himself, as recorded in the Book of Matthew 6:25-34 talked a lot about the foolishness of worrying. - By Pastor Tinu Olashore